Dr. Jay Martin Speaking Engagements focus on Coaching and Leadership. As the founder of the Ross Leadership Institute he gives many talks about leadership. His presentations have been very well received for many years. Martin also does coaching clinics and talks. He would be an excellent choice as a consultant for high school athletic departments, college athletic departments and coaches groups. He was athletics director for 20 years and understands the athletic department role in education.
Dr. Jay Martin is available for public speaking engagements and educational seminars.Contact Dr. Jay Martin for your next EventClick Here
Mental Toughness is Learned; Not Born
- Self Motivated and Self Directed: involved because you want it
- Positive but Realistic: a blend of realism and optimism
- In Control of His/Her Emotions: control anger, frustration and fear
- Calm and Relaxed Under Fire: be challenged by pressure
- Highly Energetic and Ready for Action: be energized to play
- Determined: have a will to succeed; be relentless in pursuit of goals
- Mentally Alert and Focused: tune out distractions; focus
- Doggedly Self Confident: belief in yourself and your ability to perform
- Fully Responsible: take full responsibility for your actions
- Toastmasters Public Speaking
Dr. Jay Martin has given presentations at the following events and more.
National Soccer Coaches Association Annual Convention 2011 and 2013 National Lacrosse Coaches Convention 2010 Franklin University Leadership Symposium 2012 Central Ohio Hotel Managers Annual Meeting 2014 Ohio High School Hall of Fame Ceremony 2012 North Coast Athletics Conference 25th Anniversary Celebration 2011 The Branch Rickey Mentorship Program 2012 Columbus Apartment Association 2014 Wellington School Graduation 2009 American International School of Düsseldorf, Germany Graduation Many high school sports banquets